Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A capsule is completely your personal space and it does not need to be shared with anyone else. And this is a huge plus! This experience is not the same as at any hostel where you cannot hide from the eyes of a neighbour. Comparing us with an ordinary hotel you will find that the price difference may differ by 10 times, and in the center of Moscow even more!
Our location is excellent - 200 meters or 1 minute to the metro station - no need to crack your brains over other public transport. The very center of Moscow, many parks, the most important sights, cafes, restaurants, museums, exhibitions - you can quickly get to everything while walking and admire the beauties of the center!
In the capsule you will find a soft bed with the purest snow-white linen and an impenetrable dense curtain, as well as two personal outlets, a shelf, a backlight, a hanger. Each guest is given two towels. Tea, sweets and cookies are always prepared for you in the kitchen! :) The bathroom has both soap and shower gel. In the warm season, you can rent a bicycle or a scooter from us and arrange a bike ride through the beauties of the center of Moscow.
Capsule hostel CAPS hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in time flexible, 24 hours.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 14 years of age.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>