Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The three-star Capsule Hotel Q-Block offers spacious and modern rooms decorated in an Art Deco style using natural materials. The staircase of the three-star Capsule Hotel Q-Block has saved its historical heritage with Metlax tiles. The hotel is equipped with air conditioning and panoramic windows in all rooms.
The three-star Capsule Hotel Q-Block offers a coworking area and an open kitchen designed by a team of professionals from the Klen company. We also offer a 24-hour Front Desk and Concierge service, free private parking upon the request, free Wi-Fi and a secure area.
In the morning we offer to our guests a variaty of author’s Breakfasts from our brand chef Artem Medyanek (Rico, Margarita Bistro): salty, sweet and vegetarian.
The hotel has family rooms, the apartments category — two-level rooms that can accommodate up to 4 people, designed by the artist Andrey Gavrilov (Sur bar), as well as single and double capsules, where you can find everything you need for sleep and rest.
The closest Metro stations are Barricadnaya and Krasnopresnenskaya (14 minutes), 1905 goda street (17 minutes) and Mayakovskaya (17 minutes).
Capsule hotel Q-Block Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 0h before arrival. The cancellation is flexible.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Late check out & early check in are possible on request.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards, payments by QR code.
The guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by their parents/guardians.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>