Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
+We are located in the south- center of Tel Aviv on the point between Florentine and Nave Tzedek neighborhoods.
+We are 8 min walk fron "ALMA BEACH" & 10 min walk from the heart of Tel Aviv- Rotchilled area (Bars,Clubs area)
+We Brew & Serve Our own Craft Beer: "BIRRA ROGER" (A 6.5% Alc Amber Ale)
+We have a 24\7 Reception
+ All our dorm room beds have privacy bed curtins, USB charging sockets, Personal Shelf , Lamp & Lockers
+We have a daily Happy Hour 1+1 on Local Beer.
+All Our Dorms & Caravans have AC's
+ Behind Our hostel we have a Cafe - "Roger's Park" it's located in the center of the new green park - "Park HAMESILLA"
Our guests use bathrooms, showers, kitchen and common areas that are indoors inside our main building (all the caravans have an AC). And by the way we have dorm rooms too...We have cool common areas with home made craft beer served and plenty of sofas to relax Indoors and Outdoors. If you like Adventures and to save a few bucks for a private space (or a dorm room) your place is with us and let's Cara- Fun!
Caravan Hostel Tel Aviv Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes included (For Non Israel Citizens Only- Price is subject to 17% tax for any guest who does not have the tourist visa card received at the airport.
*Dorm Rooms: 18 – 45 years only.
*Private Caravans: 18-120 years.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>