Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We encourage you to use all our facilities throughout the day. Spend some time in our spacious living room on the first floor to read a book, share with new friends or simply relax. If you prefer to be outside, we invite you to enjoy our complimentary coffee and tea in our front yard. In case you like to cook, our kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare a nice meal. Also, don’t forget to pass by the dining room every morning for a wonderful breakfast . Basic Breakfast included - toast and coffee and there is also option for an upgrade breakfast for 4.000 pesos.
We have both dormitories and private rooms where our extra thick mattresses (28 cm) will ensure you get a good night’s sleep. Every bed is equipped with outlets, lamps and lockers for your convenience. We will also make sure you are able to stay connected with our free Wi-Fi available in the entire property. Housekeeping is done daily and there is a 24-hour front desk.
Casa Central is in a strategic location both for those making short work or visa trips and for tourists seeking to explore the nation’s capital. Specifically, we are located only 350m away from Corferias International Exhibition Center, 2.2 km from El Campin Stadium, 3.2 km from the city center, 4.3 km from Bolivar square and only 10 km from the airport.
Must be 18 or older to stay.
Reception 24/7 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>