Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether your goal is business, relaxation or a superb blend of both, the Executive Lounge offers a relaxing and inviting setting perfect for business people and their guests. Furnished as a private club with soft carpeting, plush lounge furniture with fabric by Fendi, quiet seating areas and inspiring views of the Old City, our exclusive Executive Lounge offers a breakfast buffet in the mornings, light dinner and open bar during the evening, complimentary internet, fax and printing services, cable TV and a selection of newspapers and popular magazines from around the world.
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by Credit Cards and Cash (USD, EUR and ILS)
Check in from 15.00
Check out before 12.00
Continental Breakfast is included
Taxes not included - Israeli citizens must pay 16% VAT tax which is not included in the price. All other taxes and charges included. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>