Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have a Family Style Dinner with Free Beer!!!!!!!!. (7pm - 8pm)
The fun hostel in Livingston. Your stopping point to explore beaches, jungle, waterfalls and the unique Garifuna culture.Beautiful jungle setting just 500 m from the main dock.
We are pretty friendly and we speak English, Spanish, Gibberish and, at times, a variety of other languages too. Come unwind, get Crazy and/or lose yourself with us. Casa de la Iguana is a friendly Fun hostel for world travelers.
It is set in a Jungle garden with a Boat-Pool, hammock areas where you can watch the crabs go by, stare deep into a bit of clean swamp and daydream to the chill out tunes during the afternoon. Our famous family-style dinner is served every night at 7 pm. It's the best way to meet staff members and other guests before the very lively Happy Hour with a Party or two late into the night. There is fantastic Free WiFi to keep in contact with friends and family as well as an international book exchange. We have live performance of the local music Punta, which gathers a nice atmosphere to dance and get to know the culture. There are some tours and onward travel information that we can help you with.
Casa De la Iguana Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 11:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:30 .
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes included.10% Food and Drinks Tax automatically added to the final bill
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
WiFi is turn off at 8 pm come socialize face to face:)
Passports are needed at check-in
Tabs are created and bills are settled on check-out. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>