Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hang out with toucans during the day and wake up to the sound of howler monkeys in the morning. Full service restaurant and bar offering amazing western comfort food made to order, and sourced locally. Menu service during the day with evening meals served family style. Amazing sunsets - with views of the sea and the city below - followed by our nightly campfire.
We have beds made with Pine from the jungle inside the main house, And now we are proud to unveil our newest *Relax* dorm with the thickest matresses and a giant hammcok off the front deck....further away from social areas so its a great place to catch up on your sleep and bird watch from your bed!
Friday BBQ's, fresh breads, local ingredients, amazing fruits on site and we are now cooking from the new earth oven. Cool breeze, chill vibe, hiking accessible, coffee and bird watching tours. We are always adding cool things and recently we put in the new tree house for an even higher lookout.
Our bar is fully stocked with every thing from water to Limoncello made by our Italian neighbour and craft beer from the local brewery.
We do employ many locals who have grown up close by so do not expect fluent English from our receptionists, but do expect to be welcomed warmly and to practise your Spanish.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 10:00 to 18:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Any reservations not checked in by 18:00 will be regarded as a no show and will be cancelled unless otherwise notified.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Payment is only accepted in CASH. Please make arrangements in Santa Marta to visit the bank machine before your departure. There are currently no ATM's in Minca and also none up here in the jungle.
We participate in digital detox at Casa Elemento and do not have wifi onsite. We have emergency internet for customer use but no general access.
Darkness sets around 6pm. You will not be able to find transport options from Minca to us after that time. You can depart as early as 6am though. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>