Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Hualpa II is located five blocks away from the Kennedy Park, one parallel from the main avenue, Jose Pardo (between blocks 5 and 6). Five blocks away from the ruins Huaca Pucllana and two block away from the supermarket Vivanda. We are also 30 minutes away from the Center of Lima.
We have private rooms and Full Studio rooms. Our rooms are ideal for couples, families and groups. We also welcome big groups.We have 2 properties in the same block and we have a very good wi fi, extra blankets, hot water all day, personal toiletries, tables, lamps and lockers outside the rooms in front of reception. We also have fully equipped rooms with kettle, hairdryer, television, Netflix, coffee maker, frigobar, free herbal teas.
Casa Hualpa II's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The reception is open 24 hours
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>