Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel within 48 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No show: non-refundable.
Reduction in numbers: within 48 hours before check in and get full refund.Reduction in numbers within 24h before check in will be charged the first night non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Check in time: from 2PM - 10PM
Check out before 12.00 noon.
Cleansing time: 12 P.M- 14 PM.
No food in the room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The first thing you should know about us is that we are a chill and social hostel.We're designed and run by local backpackers, for backpackers.
Located in the local area and 15 minutes walk from the city, we are a stones throw away from major tourist attractions in Can Tho.There are dorms, double- private rooms with all ensuite bathrooms, air- conditioning, hot shower and reading light, a common area to chill and meet other travelers and a shared kitchen to make your own meal.All the beds have thick curtains for privacy as well as big & safe lockers in dorms.
Our Free Offer Service:
- Free shampoo & shower gel.
- Free secure luggage storage.
- Free tea and fruits all day.
- Free refill water.
- Free wifi connection.
- Free parking.
- Check in time from 2p.m - 10p.m. If you plan on arriving before or after, please let us know.
- Check out time before 12.00 noon.
- Pay by cash.
- Tours and transport booking service.
We also have a cafe downstairs where you can join our coffee workshop to get to know about our Vietnamese coffee and its culture. Enjoy making a cup of Vietnamese coffee by your own and Have Fun!!! Moreover, our awesome travel desk staff who are willing to help with all your travel needs about anything from local daily recommendations to full country itinerary planning. Feel free to chat with us!
We aim to reduce our ecological impact as much as possible by using less plastic to be an eco hostel.
We look forward to greeting you in Can Tho!!
Casa Inn team ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>