Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The reminder needs to be paid three 3 weeks prior to arrival via Payal or direct Bank Deposit once the Hostelworld bookings is made. If you want to book with less than three weeks notice please make the booking or contact us directly.
In case of No Show the first night will be charged to the credit card.
If there is a reduction in numbers the full amount will be paid for the remainder of the people on the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a security deposit of 150 pesos per person to be given in cash on arrival for loss of bedding, keys or general damage to the hostel and its contents.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Kraken is located in between the church of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the main square (adjacent to the city hall). We are also a block away from the main area of the Malecón: the seahorse statue and the outdoor amphitheater (right next to Los Arcos).
In total we have four dorms: we have an eight bed female dorm, two ten bed mixed dorms and a four bed mixed dorm. They all come with oscolating floor fans and ceiling fans. There are also assigned lockers (with a padlock) inside the dorms for each guest. Staff members organize bar crawls, day trips to the beach, various hikes, and Spanish lessons; feel free to ask for any events! We have a beautiful ocean and city view from our rooftop terrace that is not to be missed.
Casa Kraken Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 10:00AM.
Check out by 11:00AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
The reception service is open from 08.00 to 22.00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Check in and check out is between 8 am and 10 pm. Our front desk is only open from 8 am to 10 pm. If you need to check in after 10pm, please let us know in advance. We are not responsible for flight or any kind of delays.
Valid national ID is strictly required for check in or loss of reservation will be applied. If you are not a Mexican national, this means your passport.
In the case that you can't pay the total on arrival you will have to pay the normal walk-in rate. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>