Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our property is located in the neighbourhood of Cayo Hueso, Centro Habana in the heart of Havana. A few meters from our house is the legendary University of Havana. We are located just 10 minutes’ walk from the famous Avenida Habanera where you will find hotels, restaurants, bars and places to buy typical crafts of our country. Just 5 minutes from our house is the famous Callejos de Hamel a place of worship to our Afro-Cuban religion.
It is a large house from the beginning of the last century, recently renovated with exquisite simplicity and all the necessary comforts to make your stay pleasant. In our house, we put at your disposal a room with two beds, one double and one single. The rooms is heated, has TV, DVD, fan. Bed linen, towels and house cleaner service included in the price. The bathroom is large and will have hot and cold water 24 hours.
As a complementary service I suggest and help organize airport pickups, excursions (tours), tourist programs, transfers, car rentals with drivers and accommodation in other provinces of the country, at no cost for the management and organization of the contracting of these services , which must be managed in advance and its cost must be paid in cash upon arrival at the accommodation.
100% guaranteed services, with the aim that you get the maximum knowledge and information about our country, culture and traditions in a short time, in order to provide a personalized service and excellence to our guests.
Casa Lia & Elias's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 08:00 am.
Check out from 12:00 noon.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included - 5.00 CUC or 4.50 EUR per person per day.
24/7 Reception. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>