Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the heart of Managua in front of Los Robles Park conveniently located for restaurants and the main bus stops.
We are passionate about sharing our culture and local knowledge, and coffee too that’s a very important part of life.
Our guest can select to stay either in a single or a double private room which are provided with free breakfast , Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV, air conditioner a private bathroom and shower with fresh clean towels. Rooms also include a desk if needed .We also offer you free parking. There are also some shared facilities like a living room, patio hammock, terraza , kitchen & fridge.
How close is it from? :
Managua´s Airport, 20 min drive
UCA bus station (chicken buses to Granada, and León), 5 min drive
Metrocentro and Managua´s Cathedral, 5 min drive
Tica Bus and Platinum, 10 min drive
Huembes Market (chicken buses to San Juan del Sur and San Jorge), 10 min drive
-Airport Shuttle (Yes, even if it´s the late flight of spirit or you are leaving before the roosters crows)
-Private Tours: Get the real experience of Nicaragua, travel with us to the best known and hidden places. Get to know the best local hot spots. Don´t be a tourist, be a traveler. Prices are set based on distance, hours, and number of people.
-Free Luggage storage: Are you going to Corn Island and need to leave a bag behind? Don´t worry, we value a loyal customer and we will be glad to take care of your bag while you are traveling light.
-Free international calls to U.S and Canada
Either if you’re planning on traveling around Nicaragua, visiting Managua on a business trip, or seeking to know about the night life in Managua we will be more than glad to have you as our guest. Here you will find not only a place to stay but a friendly staff that will help you and give you a word of advice in whatever you are planning to achieve during your trip to Nicaragua.
If you have any question at all don’t hesitate to contact us
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 00:00 .
Check out until 12:00.
For late check in we would appreciate you telling us in advance.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 15.00 % per room per night
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>