Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Room: with independent entrance (without entering the house), two beds , private bathroom with hot and cold water 24 hours, 110 and 220 volts, air conditioning type SPLIT (silent). Large terrace for guests. Cleaning service every 2 days or when necessary, sheets, towels, soap and blankets.
Optional services: -
Gastronomy: prices vary according to the menu, meals between 7-10 cuc and breakfast between 3-5 cuc. Varied meals that include exquisite vegetable broths on the palate. In addition, juices and drinks, as well as very healthy and delicious fruit and vegetable salads are offered.
Walking and horse riding services are offered along paths with natural landscapes where you can appreciate the flora and fauna of the region, talks with farmers, lakes and rivers that cross the caves. In addition to boating and cycling accompanied by a professional guide that will offer you an unforgettable experience. Taxi trips are also offered to one of the best beaches in the province. We also help them look for individual or collective taxis if they wish to travel to other provinces.
Casa Lydia y Reinaldo Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11.00 to 23.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
No special conditions ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>