Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in a quiet in El Vedado, to 300m from the central avenue 23 and 12, where the exchange with the different municipalities of the capital is very easy, because all arteries communicate, via public transport. Enjoy the Havana coast (Malecon) just 15 minutes walk our streets, famous in the whole world where you will be able to enjoy the breeze of the Caribbean Sea. It is also a more convenient place if you want to move on to another city because the Viazul bus station is a 30min (minute) walk from here. There are different eating places in the area.
The rooms are is very airy room with two large windows, air conditioner, refrigerator, chair, large closet and very private.
Casa Marta Ana's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 09:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 4.00 EUR per person per day.
Reception avaailable 24 hours. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>