Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Casa Mood we offer different and unique experiences to our guests like cultural events, you can find lessons (dance, painting, yoga) every week, Parties on Saturdays, an art gallery to visit during your stay where you can find plenty of products and services from our Colombian proposals; a local market that offers delicious varieties of breakfasts, coffee, and local food, a bar with premium, artisanal and crafted beer, the perfect place to enjoy and have fun, having a great experience to be close with local talent, music and people. Finally, we also offer a design shop with products of local brands, you can enjoy all these spaces every day.
There is a garden in front of the house where you can enjoy a cup of Colombian coffee, our living room has TV cable, Netflix, books, board games and hammocks. At the back there is our Patio, one of the hidden treasures Casa Mood has to offer where you can enjoy and listen to all kinds of music with daily themed parties to experience the nightlife from Bogotá and try our 15 varieties of crafted beers you can get at our Dante El Errante – Parchadero Bar. (Chilling Bar)
We really appreciate when a guest visits us and that is why we are always willing and ready to solve any doubts or questions you might have to provide you with the most special and unique experience in the north of Bogotá, surely it will suit your interests and priorities to enjoy our city.
Usaquén is also one of the most glamorous and iconic zones in Bogotá, there are some of the most exclusive hotels, restaurants, parks, and bars in its surroundings, a modern experience within the Bogotá busy lifestyle. It is also a neighborhood where young people love meeting to chill, hang out or party, experience the local and cultural movement, closely, feeling the “Parche”.
Casa Mood offers a shared dorm for 6 people as well as 2 private suite rooms.
POLICIES AND CONDITIONS:
CANCELLATIONS: 7 days before arrival.
CHECK IN: from 15:00 to 22:00
CHECK OUT: before 12:00
PAYMENT: Upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
*This Property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
-Taxes included in the fare.
-Standard Breakfast included.
Reception: 8:00 – 23:00.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>