Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the most relevant and renowned areas of Cadiz, near to some of the finest landmarks and attractions of the city such as the Cadiz Cathedral, the Roman Theater of Cadiz, Castillo de San Sebastian and many other places that you can enjoy and explore in our city.
We have several types of accommodation options, all of them private with several capacities. Each room is equipped with all the necessary services and amenities to offer a pleasant stay with us. In this sense, the rooms are equipped with TV, heating and air-conditioning units and many other elements and services. Also available to all guests are tea, coffee and cookies free of charge. There is no kitchen available on site. However, we do offer a shared refrigerator for all guests.
Casa Nautilus Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival
Check in from 10:00am to 15:00pm .
Check out before 11:00am
For Check in after 15.00pm please contact us by email or phone (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the code for the front door.
Payment will be charge on your credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open from 09.00 to 15.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>