Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are situated in the heart of city, 7th district Budapest (Jewish quarter). The area is literally surrounded by bars and cafes, lots of historical places are at stone throw distance.
The apartment is located at the second floor and there is no lift available, the people with disability specifically, and generally everyone is advised to take a note of this, smoking is allowed in designated area, it is requested not to make noise or cause disturbance for the neighbors and the co-sharers. If you have any kind of allergies which you think we should know of, please let us know. The guesthouse has no reception, so it is requested to coordinate with the management for check in and out.
Casa Nora Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: Strict, no free cancellation.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Payment accepted by both cash/card.
Taxes not included - city tax 1euro per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Check in time 15:00 - 19:00. We accept check-ins and check-outs outside these hours, upon prior notice and acceptance.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>