Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Come and join us on when we go to activities such as the underground lucha libre and mexican Rodeos, and at night we'll take you to the local bars and clubs.
What makes Casa Nowhere different from other hostels is that you'll be sharing the house with young outgoing locals who live here. So you'll be able to experience the cultre, the city and its night life the local way.
In our neighborhood we have several vegetarian and vegan restaurants, so there are plenty of options for vegans and vegetarians.
We have clean showers with warm water, a fully equipped and well maintained kitchen and bedrooms with nice comfy beds with curtains and your own outlets.
If you are looking to make friends, have fun and explore Guadalajara Casa Nowhere is the place to stay.
Casa Nowhere Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Due to the situation and regulations of Covid-19 we have implemented certain rules for guest staying in the hostel:
Using antibacterial gel, wearing a facemask outside of the hostel and other simple measures to you and our staff safe.
The prices have been lowered because we are not fully staffed, so please take that into consideration before booking.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Reception from 09.00 to 12.00 and from 15.00 to 20.00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>