Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
independent room (18 square meters) on the second floor (it is difficult to access for disabled people); with independent entrance, air conditioning, bathroom, 2 windows, hot and cold water all day, two double beds for 2 people each with a disability with 2 windows, air conditioning, bathroom, hot and cold water all day and two double beds for 2 people each, in addition, parking a few meters from the house. We offer: horseback riding and hiking through the valley, bird watching, massages, dance classes, drinks and internet.
The room includes:
A juice and a welcome sandwich.
Bikes for 1 day.
Internet(wi-fi) 1.30 hour every day.
Horseback or walking tour through the Valley..
If you book four nights, we include a dinner at home.
Casa Particular: D Pedro y H: policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out until 11:00 am
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception opened from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm
Maximum stay 14 days
Do not clean shoes with towels.
The bicycles are for use only in urban areas, not for to visit the Valley.
No smoking inside the room; Can do it outside without problems.
Do not enter to the house with outsiders.
It is obligatory to present the passport. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>