Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Be part of the humanistic environment that defines Puebla's identity and feel the comfort of our bedrooms and suites that will take you to a new Mexico.
Feel poblano for a few days through the experiences that this city offers: Walk the bohemian and picturesque alleys that surround Casa Pepe, visit its cathedral, considered a World Heritage Site and walk the corridors of its convents, cradle of a gastronomy recognized throughout the world for its variety and history, visit Parian and artist's neighborhood ... And this is just the beginning of all the adventure that awaits you in Puebla!
CANCELLATION POLICIES CASA PEPE PUEBLA
Free cancellation option up to 72 hours before arrival. After that period, or in case of no show (no show) the amount of the full stay will be charged as a penalty.
NON REFUNDABLE RATE
The total amount will be charged before arrival and, in case of no show or cancellation, the total amount of the reservation will be charged and no partial or total refunds will be done.
In the event of an early departure, no full or partial refunds of unoccupied nights will be done.
Check in from 15.00
Check out before 12.00
Taxes not included (Added Value Tax (VAT) 16% Hosting Tax (ISH) 3% )
*Taxes are not included.
*Breakfast is not Included in the rate.
*This property might pre-authorize your credit card 72 hours before the arrival date. payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
24 hours reception.
No special conditions
Child friendly only in private rooms ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>