Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa Profunda is located in the heart of Riohacha, where everything is just a short walk away. You can reach the beach in only 2 minutes by foot and walk down the beach promenade to find Wayuu handcrafts like the famous mochilas, hats or other souvenirs. The promenade is also full of Restaurants and Bars to enjoy the Caribbean beach lifestyle. Just around the corner you find the main square 'Plaza Padilla', banks, church and supermarkets.
All our rooms are shared mixed dormitories with daily housekeeping service. Each of them has its own style and color; there is the Flamingo, the Cactus and the Wayuu room. All our beds are equipped with a personal curtain, fan, shelf, power plug, light and locker. Our services: luggage storage, free wifi & computer, laundry service, towel rent & water refill.
Casa Profunda Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards, pay pal.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception from 7 am to 11 pm.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Every behaviour against the internal regulations, to the principles of morality or to public order can allow Casa Profunda Hostel to ask the guest to leave the Hostel without any compensation or any refund if any the payment has been already made. Please respect the quiet hours of the Hostel which are from 11pm to 7am. Casa Profunda Hostel, its employees and contractors would not be held responsible for any accidents, losses, thefts or damages to the belongings of guest´s. Only registered and paying guests are allowed into Casa Profunda Hostel.
The balance of the total bill must be paid by the guest immediately on checking in at the Hostel. Any Additional Charges must be paid either as they are incurred or upon the Guest checking out at the Hostel. In Casa Profunda Hoste; payments in cash or credit/ debit card are accepted: MasterCard, Visa, and AMEX. Taxes are included. Valid photo identification in the form of a Personal ID or Passport is required at check-in.
We do not accept animals at Casa Profunda Hostel. Be aware that we have a cat in our Hostel which is only allowed in the common area and not in the rooms. Casa Profunda Hostel is committed to prevent child and youth abuse. We fight and denounce every situation than can lead to sexual-commercial exploitation of girls, boys and adolescents inside and outside of our Hostel. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>