Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refundable on the booking fee if cancelled or no show. If the group do arrive but there still a reduction of the number of guests the total of the booking will be charged.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The 70% of the booking must be defrayed beforehand. The 30% left must be paid at the check in moment.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
You will stay next to Paseo Montejo (300 m) and 5 minutes by bus from the city center. Also there are many restaurants, clubs, bars and supermarkets next to the property and the ADO bus stop is 500 m from us. In this sense, from our facilities you can reach some of the most important attractions of Merida such as Paseo de Montejo, Mansión de la Alcalá Martín and Palacio Canton, amongst other interesting spots of our city.
We have 3 big rooms with 18 beds in total, all mixed dormitories because we like to enjoy meeting people and having a good time. We will share common areas like TV room, futbolito (table football), living room and terrace.
Casa Rosa Mexicano Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 16.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 % per person per night
The reception service is open from 07.00 to 22.00
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>