Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms built in harmony with nature and the magic of guadua that is the steel of the forests of Colombia. Experiences Memorable moments A natural environment to feel the silence and reconnect with the power of nature offered by the four elements, earth, air, water and fire are present in rivers, mountains, valleys and roads that are part of Casa San Carlos Lodge a reserve where the exuberance of Colombia lives in one place. Restaurant The pleasure of the senses Live a journey of flavors between mountains and aromas with ancestral Colombian dishes fused with an international touch in a relaxed and warm atmosphere.
The units come with a private bathroom with a shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. An American breakfast is served daily at the lodge. Has a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.
CASA SAN CARLOS LODGE Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 21.00
Check out before 12.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Breakfast is included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>