Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Only remember that we don't have area where you can stay all toghether! The best room set-up available for 17 pax is:
3 Double Room
2 Quadruple Room
1 Apartment (3 pax)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa al Giardino Giusti is located in the historic district of Veronetta, residential and peaceful; obviously safe. A stone's throw from the historic center without the problems of ZTL (Limited Traffic Zone). In five minutes you are at Juliet & Romeo House, in five minutes you are at Ponte Pietra and Roman Teater. Great location for your tour in the magic Verona, everything walking.
For our guests we have three types of rooms:
Double rooms - all with in-room bathroom, spacious and comfortable. They can be single beds or a large double bed. All rooms are equipped with wardrobe, phoen and our legendary breakfast corner. Table / Desk, Multimedia socket for charging your devices (USB directly attacking) and of course Wi-Fi Fiber Optic throughout the house free of charge.
Suite on Two Levels - There are larger rooms with a beautiful wooden loft and can accommodate up to four people, either as individuals or Double Room plus two single. Very spacious, with a comfortable staircase to reach the loft with exposed beams and maybe sleep looking at the stars. Private bathroom in room. All rooms are equipped with Wardrobe, phoen and our legendary breakfast corner. Table / Desk, Multimedia socket for charging your devices (USB directly attacking) and of course Wi-Fi Fiber Optic throughout the house free of charge.
Junior Suite with Terrace Flowered - The latest arrival in the House, a comfortable Junior Suites of 80 sqm composed Bedroom, living room with kitchenette, private bathroom and a beautiful floral roof terrace. It can accommodate up to four persons (Double + sofa bed). Modern furnishings, colorful. We were inspired by the Egyptian world for the living area, the icon of Marilyn Monroe for the night. The kitchen is open to all guests (and fully equipped). Wardrobe, Phoen, and of course our legendary breakfast corner. Table and Desk, Wi-Fi only dedicated to the Junior Suite. In the flowered terrace you can relax on little chairs Fuxia, maybe sifting through our collection of Herbs. Junior Suite have independent entrance.
All bathrooms are equipped with courtesy set, phoen, shower, bidet and Shower Gel (Body / Hair / Hands)
The entrance is completely independent and reserved only for customers of B & B.
Casa al Giardino Giusti's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 19:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 10:00 to 19:00.
Small pets allowed for 10 EURO extra par day. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>