Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Upon the reservation there will be a payment of 50% of the whole reservation. This is not refundable and changes on the reservation have to be reviewed case by case.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A traditional Portuguese town villa set in the beautiful, sunny town of Faro.The capital of the Algarve has much to offer and so do we.
Where do we start? Well, our guests are constantly reminding us that we have one of the best hostel atmospheres they have ever experienced. Many of our guests are now our friends who often come back to stay with us when we have our legendary 'Sangria/ Barbeque Nights'. Our staff will blow you away with advice and hospitality 24 hours a day, we really do want you to feel at home here and we know you will.
What can you do in Faro? Go for a bike tour on the Natural Park - Ria Formosa and watch wild flamingos and the salt fields on your way to the beach. We rent bikes also and can even offer a tour map of our own custom trails for walking and biking. Go to our Old Town with many historical landmarks or browse our many boutique shops and shopping centers.
Don't miss our fantastic dinners that all the guests praise so much. Many have considered they had the best food of the whole Portugal trip. Everything is prepared on site by the chef who you can stand and watch prepare your food. Very reasonably priced and nice big platefuls.
Our custom beds allow you to sleep comfortably and relaxed, thanks to our amazing mattresses and funky design. Power plugs and reading lights for every bed in every room, en-suite rooms also available.
You gotta come here to Faro to check out our lovely home. So much of our guests extend their stay and we want to show you why.
Sunny Faro awaits your arrival and so does the Casa d'Alagoa.
See you soon! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>