Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Casa del Sol is located on Calle 12C, between Carrera 4 and Carrera 3, in La Candelaria, historical and cultural center of Bogotá, and its main pride and tourist attraction. This neighborhood characterizes for its colonial and republican architecture houses, many of which have been declared sites of cultural and historical interest. It has a significant population of artists, teachers and students. Around here you will find the main touristic attractions: Cerro de Monserrate, Museo del Oro, Museo Botero, Museo Nacional, Plaza de Bolivar, Bogota Graffiti Tour, Bogotá Bike tour, Bogotá Heroes Tour. Near here we have different options of ATM, restaurants, coffee bars, museums, national parks, grocery stores and all you might need on your stay. All the rooms count with a bed, a working desk with chair, closet, a desk with a lamp, some of the rooms have a private bathroom and all the rooms have a bathroom near, you can use the two kitchens, the living room with sofa and a TV, Library, activities board, free internet access.
We have 30 private rooms, each and every one has their own bed, closet, work desk and a chair, two apartments and three 4 beds dorms.We have 10 bathrooms all around the place. The living room has Netflix and a big dinner table where you can share food with people from all around the world, also has a library full of magazines and books.The garden is a beautiful place to read a book and have a quiet and a peaceful time on a hammock . We offer bicycles to the guest and a parking for their own bikes.
Casa del Sol Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>