Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
CASAMORE ROOMS is synonymous with quality and availability. It offers confortable bedrooms finely furnished. All rooms have free WI-FI internet connection. Each bathroom is equipped with hairdryer, shampoo, shower-foam and soap.
Towels and linen are usually changed every 3 days; if necessary earlier.
The breakfast buffet, ranging from sweet to savory, is based on fresh fruit, croissants, yoghurt, corn flakes, muesli, milk, tea, coffee, bread, biscuits, butter, jam, honey, ham and cheese.
CASAMORE ROOMS offers to its guests free parking permissions for the streets surrounding the building. Alternatively there is a guarded fee parking lot located 50 meters far from the property.
Upon arrival, every customer will receive a set of keys so to be free to go and come back any time.
The owner put his knowledge and courtesy at disposal of the guests in order to make a more pleasant stay in Verona.
We have a 72 hours cancellation policy.
We accept cash and Credit Card payments on arrival.
We take preauthorization on credit card.
Check-in time: from 14,00 to 21.00 (please advice about arrival time and late arrival)
Late check in costs 25 euros (after 21:00 until max 23:00).
We don't arrange check-in later 23:00
Check-out time: until 10.30am
Breakfast is NOT INCLUDED.
The City tax is NOT INCLUDED.
It's due per person 14 years older as follows:
2.50 Euro/night per person ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>