Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Be captivated by its charming hilly landscapes that are now a World Heritage Site and enjoy
the historical splendours of our region with its many culinary diversities and world famous wines.
Let us introduce ourselves! We are Carla and Guido and we are always happy to welcome new and old guests at our Bed & Breakfast warmly. We are certain that you will feel at home!
Overcome by the peace, tranquillity and beauty of this place we decided to give-up the chaotic city life, choosing a more natural and quiet rhythm of life. We painstakingly restored the house that was once the village barber's shop, an early 20th century example of a typical Piemontese farmhouse. Immersed in the beautiful surrounding countryside, we thought it would be a fantastic idea to open our doors and share our experiences with people who wishing to discover the many treasures of Piedmont or for those just looking for relaxation and great food and wine in a peaceful environment.
Our Bed and Breakfast is made-up of three double rooms on the first floor of the Farmhouse plus an additional two, well-appointed rooms in the beautifully restored barn conversion across the courtyard. All this, set in 20,000 mq of surrounding meadows.
Our Bed and breakfast rooms have all the amenities you need, such as Netflix, radio, private bathrooms, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Outside we have a magnificent swimming pool, which is lit-up during the night, a large terraced area and a breakfast/living room, which is available for our residential guests.
The B&B is no smoking.
Cascina Caldera is a typical Piedmontese Restaurant offering local produce cooked in a traditional style.
Ingredients include home produced wines, salami's, cheeses and certified meats from the locality around the Farmhouse. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>