Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation of groups 7 days prior arrival 30% of reservation will be charged on clients credit card.
Cancellation of groups from 8 until 14 days prior arrival 10 % or reservation will be charged on clients credit card.
Cancellation of groups from 14 until 21days prior arrival 1% or reservation will be charged on clients credit card.
Cancellation 21 or more days no cancellation fees
Additional Terms and Conditions
For more than 10 rooms rooming list is necessary to be sent at least 10 days prior arrival
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel Castro has 78 rooms and 4 apartments all recently renovated. There are rooms with sea,mountain and pool view.All rooms have their own bathroom, private balcony, HD TV, wi-fi ,telephone device, hairdryer, refrigerator and air-condition.
The Hotel offers the conditions to fulfill all the needs of a memorable holiday. Maxim is the name of the restaurant inside the hotel where you can taste the famous and healthy Cretan cuisine. It also has a bar and serves Greek and international dishes as well.
By the swimming-pool you will find our pool-bar, where you can enjoy, apart from a relaxing swim, many refreshments and various cocktails. Our customers can also enjoy our beautiful sunny swimming-pool and sunbath in our garden. The hotel also has reception with 24 hours check-in, a dining room, and a TV Wide screen projector corner.
The Hotel offers various services and facilities, such as a reception, multi-lingual staff, a dining room, TV room, an open-air parking area, children pool and a spacious garden.
Please note that the property will need the CVV code of the card in order to guarantee the booking and the customers will be contacted directly regarding this. Failure to provide it might result in the cancellation of the booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>