Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are the Caterpillar Hostel and we would love for you to come here to experience life in Anjuna with us! We are all on our own little journeys and we believe that it is the people you meet along the way that make it really special.
Our location in Southern Anjuna is central to all the night-life, shops, cafes and bars which make it extremely easy to use as a base whilst you explore your surroundings. The bustling Anjuna Beach is no more than ½ a kilometer walk but both travellers and tourists alike tend to use scooters which are also available nearby the hostel.
At the hostel we have a spacious common area which has a very relaxed and comforting atmosphere, surrounded by greenery and large wicker fencing making the vibe of this hostel very cosy. This area is kitted with plenty of comfy furniture, a big-screen projector and many books for you to get lost in. A common kitchen is also available but if this is not for you, we also have a Portuguese cafe just next door where you can eat and drink something delicious.
We currently have two well-equipped 9 bed dormitories with AC and en suite bathrooms aswell as communal bathrooms downstairs.
In addition to this we have 2 AC private rooms, Private Rooms are located on the 1st floor across the road.If you are coming to Anjuna we hope to see you soon.
| FREE Wi-Fi, HOT WATER, LAUNDRY, AIR CONDITIONED ROOMS AVAILABLE, LOCKERS |
| COMMON AREA, COMMUNAL KITCHEN, POWER BACKUP , ON-SITE CAFE | ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>