Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
San Vincenzo, Blue Flag 2014, tourist station of the temperate climate allows visitors to practice all kinds of aquatic sports activities and not (fishing, sailing, canoeing, snorkeling, surf, windsurf, Kitesulf, beach tennis, cycling, hiking, caving ...). Marina of excellence from which you can also embark for cruises and daily excursions to the islands of Capraia, Pianosa, Elba. Unlimited to the south and the north, sandy beaches silica, free or equipped, with a gradual depth seabed suitable for all families. From the coast to the hinterland, a maquis which covers the whole area of the Metalliferous Hills, where you can freely enjoy the hiking trails, or visit also accompanied the Territorial Parks of Val di Cornia: the Archaeological Park of San Silvestro, the Coastal Park of Rimigliano and the Archaeological Park of Baratti Populonia and the Archaeological Museums related to them of Piombino, Baratti and Populonia. The morphological features of our region also offer attractive oasis of relaxation and wellness in the spas of Venturina Terme and Cerreta in Sassetta. The most interesting aspect of our territory are finally the gastronomic destinations and-wine oils and events associated with them that are also held in the neighboring villages of the hinterland. Among the events, numerous festivals the most famous summer and winter no less important, with dishes from land and sea, and finally 'Goblets under the stars' a series of missed appointments now, that give the possibility, to experts and not, to taste all the local wines ... in short our territory ... a small world to discover!
Cav Costa degli Etruschi accommodations are located in a quiet and peaceful area, comfortably furnished, and equipped with heating, air conditioning, TV, washing machine. Some of them have a great view on the Tyrrhenian Sea, on the Island of Elba and the surrounding hills. Outside the house we have a common area with tables, chairs, gazebos, for guests' relaxation.
Cav Costa degli Etruschi's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception available from 08:00 to 22:00. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>