Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Vegan / cooking groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nestled on a steep, hillside-shoulder with an expansive view of the Caribbean sea and the fertile greens of the interior, Cedar Ridge Lodge-Inn, is a must stop for travellers.
The Lodge is an architecturally designed, five bedroom, open-plan, split-level home, with an internal garden. It is colourful, artistic, airy, and clean. Rooms/beds are functional and welcoming. The owner, a woman lives on property. A housekeeper also lives on property. All staff at CR are knowledgeable and experienced at advising new visitors about travel around the island and things to do. They value and nurture a welcoming, genuine, and safe environment.
CR is about fifteen minutes from most amenities and services in the City - beaches, airport, shopping, historic sites, however, to be fair - sometimes there is traffic.
This location offers the visitor choices to either stay in to read or meditate or to have the information to move around the town/island/the Caribbean. The owners are also attuned to opportunities for volunteer work or community groups who would welcome visitors into their spaces.
Staying at CR is more than just a place to stay, its a Jamaican experience in itself.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>