Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-60 days before arrival: 10 penalty
-Between 30 y 60 days 25% penalty
-Between 29 and 15 days: 50% penalty
-Between 14 y 2 days: 75% penalty
-Less than 2 days: 100% de penalty
No shows are going to be charged for the first night on credit card.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located right in the city center just 50 meters from Plaza de la Virgen and the Cathedral, and just 100 meters from El Micalet tower, and Serrano Towers, in a pedestrian area, close to taxi rank and bus stop.
We have 33 private double and shared rooms with 2, 4, 6 and 8 bunk beds, with private bathroom and individual air-conditioning. Female only dorms with ensuite bathroom. Observe that private twin feature bunk beds. Free bed linen, wifi in all the hostel, central heating, laundry, cable TV, safety boxes, luggage store, lockers in the rooms and towel rental. The hostel has a fully equipped shared kitchen, vending machines and dining area. A free basic breakfast (coffee and juice, toast with butter and jam, cereals) is available daily (8-10 am). Free luggage store on arrival and departure day. Check-in: 14:00 / Check-out: 11:00
At our front desk you will find tourist info & free city maps, bike rental, tickets to venues and excursions, open 24/7. A free (tip-based) walking tour is offered daily in English, as well as pub crawls, BBQ night on our roof terrace (in summer), and other activities.
We are located in the old part of the town, with an easy connection to the airport, train and bus stations, and short walking distance from all major sites like Plaza de la Virgen, Micalet, Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Estación del Norte, and nightlife areas. Museums, Silk Exchange and Valencia´s Central Market are some 10min away. Ideal for backpackers, solo travelers and small groups that want to discover Valencia's charming atmosphere, great food, festivities and sights. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>