Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We maintain the highest quality of accommodation and service.
With spacious rooms (some that include a private bathroom), a private lounge intended for the hostel guests only, a lobby and café area, luggage storage, and (soon to come) our roof deck, this hostel is definitely the place to be.
You can start your day in our café or spend time relaxing in the lounge.
Located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, we’re walking distance from practically everything. We’re two minutes away from the nearest subway, four minutes away from some of the most famous bars and pubs, five minutes from shops, restaurants and movie theatres, seven minutes from Central Park, 10 minutes from the Museum of Natural History, 12 minutes from Riverside Park and much more.
Please read our Things to Note below before booking. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>