Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-No refund will be given if the cancellation will be notified 48 hours prior arrival
-In case of a No-show, your credit card is charged for the 1st night of your stay, the rest of that booking will be cancelled
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Less than 2 km from Ciampino's 'low-cost flights' airport , and positioned only 30 metres away from the local train station, Central Station Inn is the ideal place for visiting the Eternal City and its surrounding areas like Castelli Romani.
You can reach the centre of Rome by train in only 10 minutes and just with 1 euro . For the same price a bus shuttle is also available and it takes you to the airport in only 5 minutes.
Bus services are also available for amazing spots like Castel Gandolfo lake or Frascati where you can get to taste amazing wine.
We provide a unique backpacker experience which offers great facilities including bar, internet, chill out areas, lockers, tourist information, internet access, movie nights, luggage storage, telephone/fax facilities and much more.
The rooms in our hostel are large, bright and spacious with modern decoration and interior. Book your bed and you will get accommodation in small dorms (3-6 beds) or in a private double room or twin room.
You will support from our fantastic team of young and professional people who love traveling themselves as well as all the travelers from around the globe who just want to experience our corner of the world
Cancellation policy 48 hours
In case of a No-show, your credit card is charged for the 1st night of your stay, the rest of that booking will be cancelled.
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 10:00 AM
- Reception open from 8:30 am to 1:00 am at night
- Late check-in after this time for a fee of € 10.00 per room and € 5.00 per bed in a dormitory ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>