Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Groups have to cancel at least 2 weeks before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Central Studio Apartments has a huge terrace on the ground floor where you can hang with your friends. Our outside sitting area is the best place to hang, cook, freshen up, play games, whatever you feel like doing during hot summer days and nights.
Our dorm rooms (mixed and female; linen and towels provided) are perfect for young adults and backpackers who want to explore Croatian islands, have fun on one of the numerous summer festivals or just to soak up the sun and Mediterranean landscape. The dorms have lockers, bunk beds, ensuite bathroom (shower and toilet). We offer as well laundry service (paid extra). All of our guests will be welcomed by our lovely host, who will be at disposal for any question. We encourage chilled atmosphere at our house and want everyone to feel at ease.
Supetar is s typical Dalmatian-style city. You can enjoy relaxing walks on our coast, locally known as Riva, explore hidden beaches of the island of Brac, as well as old inland villages, have a refreshing drink in beach and wine bars or a nice dinner in one of the local restaurants.
Central Studio Apartments Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
No reception as such. Please contact us for assistance.
No Pets allowed.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>