Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The chalet has stunning panoramic views of the entire valley and is entirely free standing with a large 2000m2 alpine garden giving it a real mountain feel, yet Chamonix is on our doorstep where you can enjoy the many bars with live bands & comedy evenings, great food and plenty of retail therapy with a focus on outdoor adventures!
The chalet has private rooms and shared dormitories. A set of bed linen and towels are provided. Breakfast is included and served from 08:00 to 09:30 in winter and 07:00 to 09:00 in summer.
Guests have access to the living area with a fireplace, TV, board games and books. Activities nearby include skiing, hiking, biking, rafting and climbing. Within 5 km there is a swimming pool, ice rink and cinema. Free carte d'hote available for free public travel. A sauna and hot tub are available during winter months. Free onsite parking. Upon request and subject to availability, a 3-course evening meal is available at an extra charge all year round.
Chalet Tissières conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Non smoking.This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>