Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge the full amount for group reservations 4 weeks in advance.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Chamonix Lodge is the ideal base for your stay in Chamonix. Located only 10 minutes walk to the centre of town, fully equipped with a sauna, hot tub and large terrace & garden with incredible views of the Mont Blanc Massif, we guarantee you will want to extend your stay with us!
FREE TEA & COFFEE
FREE BREAKFAST (CEREALS, PAIN AU CHOCOLAT, TOAST AND JAM)
FREE SAUNA & HOT TUB
FREE GAS BBQ
FREE BAG STORAGE
CHEAP BIKE RENTAL
We have lots of rooms types (dorms & privates) for you to choose from and multiple wi-fi routers throughout. We are a modern posh hostel not a traditional YHA.
Chamonix Lodge's large communal kitchen and dining area are all open-plan. The lounge has a log fireplace, with a separate TV room filled with comfortable bean bags, English TV, DVD & book library.
There is also storage space for you to leave your equipment during your stay, and we are happy to store your luggage while you explore the mountain.
We accept cash payment in EUR or debit/credit cards.
Linen is charged at 4 EUR per person, per stay and is mandatory. It will be charged on arrival.
Taxe de sejour fee of 2.30 EUR per person, per night will be charged on arrival.
The hostel is non smoking.
Manned check-in time: 16:00-19:00
Check-out time: 10:00am
Out of hours self check is available.
We may charge your accommodation, linen and taxe de sejour to your credit card in advance of your arrival. Please make sure you book with a valid credit card otherwise we will cancel the reservation.
To cancel please go to Hostelworld or send us an email 24 hours before arrival to avoid being charged. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>