Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All ages are most welcome from all over the world.
free continental breakfast provided for all my guests from tomorrow 30th of March - 10th of October.
Chania Hostel is located on El. Venizelou Road, No. 116, right next to the summer Cinema 'Attikon'. It is located 50 meters from the sea.
The city center is about a 10-minute walk and is served with frequent city bus transfers to & from Chania Airport with the bus stop just 10 metres.
There is a service for laundry at the hostel, printer for printing tickets & also close by there are coffee shops, taverns-restaurants, Cinema, Venetian port & a beautiful local beach just 10 steps away from the building.
Chania Hostel has comfortable bunk beds, all rooms available with private bathroom. Down stairs is the reception with our friendly staff & an lobby/dining room. We also offer a beautiful garden & a garden kitchen free of use all day with facilities for our guests to use, dine or even meet new travellers. Free WIFI in & out of the property.
We also offer Beach rental towels.
Chania Hostel offers great discounts on Samaria Gorge tour & Imbros Gorge walks from the hostel pick-up bus transfer & also offer great deals with our small mini bus tours we do throughout high season to the most beautiful beaches such as: Balos Beach, Elafonisi Beach, Falassarna Beach & Saitan Beach.
Excellent discounts & umlimited klm's on scooters 125cc-150cc, Car hire & bicycle hire daily.
Chania Hostel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival date.
In case of a no show or if you check out earlier than your originally departure date is, we will charge at least 50% (depending on how many nights of the booking you stayed) of the entire amount.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in (depending on availability of bed) from as early at 8am to 2 pm and again from 7 pm to midnight.
Important: The reception is closed for check in from 2 pm till 7 pm.
Guests must contact the hostel staff before arrival date for time arrival to the hostel.
Check out from dorm is before 11:30am but feel free to stay in our garden for relaxation & of free use of the wifi.
Travellers arriving late after 11 pm must inform staff.
Taxes NOT included, 50 cent per person per night.
No dogs are allowed.
No sleeping bags are allowed.
Linen, towels & soap are provided to each traveller in the price of stay.
We have a strict policy here in Greece where its quiet siesta time during the hrs of 3-5:30 pm everyday....we must respect this. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>