Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Privileged location, comfortable, young and fun atmosphere, new equipment and the best service from our staff. The best relation regarding to cost-benefit to your trip!
The best hostel in Búzios! Everyone recommend us! Comfortable rooms and common areas, perfect dorms 100% equipped. All of our bedrooms include private bathrooms, air-conditioning included on the price. Services and benefits for an unforgettable moment: computers and internet with Wi-Fi, transfers, excursions and tourist information service, and always with the best care from our staff
We are located in the center in Rua da Paz, Nº 7, a few meters from the best beaches of Búzios, just 200 meters from Rua das Pedras . Just a few minutes away from the shops, restaurants and nightlife of Búzios. The Hostel is 50 meters from the bus station, with connections to Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
Che Lagarto Hostel Búzios is ideal for making new friends and exchanging travel tips with people from around the world and of course create unforgettable experiences in our many common areas. It features a shared kitchen, a pool and a spectacular deck, where it generates a chill out atmosphere among the guests.
To make your stay complete we offer transfer services and excursions so you do not miss anything that the city offers. And as always, the Che Lagarto Hostels team expects you to give you tourist information and expert advice. Come live an unforgettable experience!
Che Lagarto Hostels is the largest chain of private hostels in South America, present in the best tourist destinations and always looking that our guests have the best experience on each of our Hostels. We are currently present in 5 countries: Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Uruguay and Chile; over 30 Hostels and Suites in different cities. We have a history of over 18 years in the market, growing every year.
- Public Kitchen (open all day until 24 pm, except from 19 to 21h)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bar (from 18 to 24 h)
- Air conditioning in all rooms
- Playroom (pool table, cards, domino)
- TV and DVD room
- Bag storage (every day on check-in and check-out)
- Lockers (in shared rooms and common areas)
- 24 hour Reception
- Tourist Information
- Cleaning service
- 24 hour hot water
Facilities with extra charge:
- Transfer in & out (To book a transfer, contact the hostel)
- Tours:Arraial do Cabo&Cabo Frio Full day –Boat tripfor the beaches of Búzios - Full day Rio de Janeiro
- Towels for shared rooms
Each reservation is for an individual bed, although you book the same number of beds as the room has, this doesn’t guarantee that all the people are going to be in the same room.
* Underage policy
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed
- Our prices are set in USD. The exchange rate to local currency used is not the official daily one, because of the market variation. The exchange rate used is established by CheLagarto, the exchange rate shown on the website can change. Please contact us for more information.
It´s forbidden to:
-Drink or eat inside the rooms.
-Bring hard liquor into the hostel.
-Smoke or use drugs in the Hostel.
Check-In: from 2pm
Check-Out: until 11am
*Half of the daily rate will be charged for late check out between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM. After 2:00 PM a full daily rate will be charged. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>