Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
customer have to pay the %100 of the booking if they want to cancel bookings.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Discover a real slice of Turkish history and soak up the lively atmosphere at Cheers Midtown. Hang out with fellow travelers in the our nice design common area.
All rooms are fully - air conditioned
Reception is manned by friendly, multi-lingual staff who are happy to share their top tips on the city. Also our staff can help where you can buy discounted tickets for Istanbul attractions.
We do believe that a happy guest needs a good breakfast, which is why we offer a full continental breakfast for free also tea, coffee anytime and you will start your day full of energy! Breakfast is serving between 08.30-10.30am.But now this sesion we dont offer breakfast activity due to some covıd19,. why We also offer free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel so you can stay in touch with the rest of the world and explore what's on in Istanbul!
Cheers Midtown is a cozy boutique hostel located in the heart of the typical Ottoman district of Beyoglu. Its prime location allows easy walking access to main transport systems (tram/ferry at the end of the street) and is located only 10 minutes walk to Galata Bridge connecting you to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, Fish Market and an abundance of other tourist attractions Sultanahmet will delight you by. Istiklal Street is only minutes away providing the gateway to the bustling nightlife of Tunel & the many cafe's, bars, roof top terraces and memorable Meyhanes of Beyoglu.
Cheers Midtown offers a mixture of private rooms, dorms and family rooms (9 rooms), some of which have en-suite bathrooms. Most rooms now have bunk beds with a personal locker. Bed linen, towels and padlocks is included.
Our perfect location, clean and comfortable boutique hostel, and friendly, warm atmosphere will guarantee you great memories of the good times spent in Istanbul !!!
We just accept cash upon arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>