Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
customer have to pay the %100 of the booking if they want to cancel bookings.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Discover a real slice of Turkish history and soak up the lively atmosphere at Cheers Midtown. Hang out with fellow travelers from around the World in our street front common area, or make a shared meal in our kitchen.
Our reception is manned by friendly, multi-lingual staff who are happy to share their top tips on the city.
Cheers Midtown has 9 rooms, with a mixture of dorms and private rooms. We have a shared bathroom on each of our 3 floors, and half of the private rooms come with an en-suite bathroom.
Dorm rooms have bunk beds with complementary personal lockers and padlock included. Bed linen and towels are included. All our rooms are fully air conditioned and heated to keep you comfortable no matter what season.
Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel so you can stay in touch with the rest of the world and explore what's going on in Istanbul!
Cheers Midtown is a cozy boutique hostel located in the heart of the Ottoman district of Beyoglu. Our prime location is walking distance from all main transport systems (tram, ferry and metro) to keep you connected to the different areas this city has to offer.
Istiklal Street is only minutes away providing all the shopping and bustling nightlife you could ever want. This area has more cafes, bars, and roof top terraces than you can count so the choices for a great meal are endless .
We are a 10 minute walk to the Galata Bridge which connects you to the historic distric of Sultanahmet. There you will find the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, Blue Mosque, and an abundance of other tourist attractions to delight you.
Our clean and comfortable boutique hostel, in a perfect location, with a friendly, warm atmosphere will guarantee you great memories and good times spent in Istanbul !!! ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>