Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in the Tsentralny district of Saint Petersburg, Chemistry Hostel is 2.6 km from State Russian Museum. Built in 2013, the property is within 2.7 km of Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and 3.4 km of Palace Square. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and luggage storage for guests.
At the hostel, rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms have a shared bathroom. Other facilities available to the guests include: individual lockers, high quality custom-made bed linen, a plug with 2 USB to charge the gadgets, an individual diode lamp. Every berth is equipped with a personal shelf. Every morning Chemistry Hostel offers a continental buffet breakfast.
Wi-Fi throughout the hostel territory
Parking near the hostel and underground secure parking
Round-the-clock cafeteria with tea, cookies and a limitless supply of a famous Russian snack Sushki
Iron and ironing board
Discount card of a grocery store, which is located near the hostel
Office services (copy, printer)
Washing powder for laundry
Individual fleecy slippers and earplugs
Additional change of linen
The kitchen has everything you need for cooking:
Dishes for cooking
Crockery for table setting and cutlery
Comfortable chairs and a spacious table
Water filter is established.
Chemistry Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast is included free of charge. We provide continental breakfast that consists of tea and coffee, toast, butter, jam, honey, and cereal.
We do not accept customers younger than 5 years of age.
No children under 5. Exceptions possible if notified in advance (at least a few days prior to visit).
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>