Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please inform us if you book for more than you see will be attending. Help us to accommodate the most amount of people by letting us book unfilled beds. If you want to have the place all to yourselves that is just fine, but sometimes people are just simply not communicating and people are put out for no good reason. Thank you.
Additional Terms and Conditions
You are a nightly guest in this Hostel. No smoking inside any facility on this property. No pets. No kids. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and is not responsible for accidents, injuries to guests or loss of money or valuables of any kind. By occupying these premises you take responsibility for damages done by yourself or members of your party. Any disputes arising from this transaction shall be resolved under the laws and jurisdiction of Cocke County, TN.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Be respectful of your housemates and clean up after yourself. Work hard and party harder. Welcoming folks of all kinds to reside in our community. Welcome to the coop!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
No kids (18 and up).
No pets or service animals.
Check out is at noon.
No curfew but quiet hours are between midnight and 10am.
No smoking inside the building, there are outdoor seating and smoking areas.
24-hour reception office. Emery (New management) (423) 532 7321
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
This property may need to pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes NOT included - 13% will e added on your bill. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>