Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
During Check-in we are currently offering a 10% discount to all payments received in cash (U$D, Euros).
We also accept Paypal payments using your Paypal account or your credit card.
Please keep in mind that the reception desk is not open 24 hours a day, so be sure to let us know what your arrival time will be so we can be sure to be here waiting and ready for you.
ChillHouse opened its doors in 2004, but the house itself came with some pretty awesome history. What guests see now is the product of two years of love and hard work. Antoine and Esteban have put a lot of heart into restoring the house. Built in 1907 with an impressive list of owners, like the famous tango singer Carlos Gardel’s good friend Roberto Rufino, aka 'the kid from the Abasto”. The space blends old school architecture with the modern comforts, and boasts two ground floor patios and a rooftop terrace.
Chillhouse has the ideal location - allowing you to discover the 3 most popular neighborhoods of Buenos Aires easily!
The Center (Downtown, Puerto Madero, San Telmo) is an easy 10 minutes away using the metro line B (2 blocks to your left)
Recoleta is a 25 minute walk (take a right and continue straight on Agüero)
Palermo is 15 minutes away on the D line of the subway. Hop off at Plaza Italia (7 blocks on your right on Aguero). If public transports not your thing it is only a 25 minute walk.
We also have one of the largest shopping centers in the city 100 meters to our left. The Abasto de Buenos Aires was the most important market of the city during the last century. The building was built in 1934 and has been pretty famous for being a masterpiece of art deco design ever since.
Let us know if we can help answer any questions you might have regarding your trip.
Safe travels! We're excited to welcome you to our Buenos Aires home at ChillHouse. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>