Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is a family run hostel, located in a beautiful beach setting 2 km south of Lamai Beach(the beautiful long beach) and 9 km south of Chaweng Beach (the biggest party and tourist area on the island).
The hostel has been operating for over 4 years and we have over a thousand genuine reviews on Hostelworld!
The hostel is Irish/Thai managed.
Shane is from Ireland and has backpacked around Central & South America, Europe, Thailand, New Zealand and Australia. He loves to help the guests with advice about the island.
Pop is Thai and has traveled around Europe, Asia, New Zealand and Australia. She is also fluent in Dutch, having lived in the Netherlands for 13 years. Pop is responsible for the beautiful design of the hostel and the delicious food.
We are situated on the main ring road of Samui, so the hostel is easy to locate from the airport or the numerous ferry ports. It is also close to many of the attractions of the island including waterfalls and many of the nicest viewpoints. There is a water sports center and a few restaurants on the same beach. The laundry service is just a few minutes walk from the hostel. We also rent out kayaks and paddle boards and we arrange cars and scooters for our guests to rent.
The hostel has great communal areas for guests to mingle. We feel that an important part of any hostel is providing the guests the opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Every night at 7 pm we have a detailed information chat about the island covering nightlife, restaurants, waterfalls, nice drives and viewpoints etc. This gives new guests the opportunity to meet fellow guests and plan their days. We will also answer all your questions!
The hostel has a beachside terrace bar and cafe. Sip a cold beer or cocktail while enjoying the spectacular views. The cafe serves a mixture of Thai and western cuisine as well the best coffee on the island. Our guests avail of happy hour prices on beer all day. We believe we have the cheapest beer of any bar on the island and the coldest!
There is one bungalow in Chill Inn Beach Cafe & Hostel, with two mixed dorm rooms of 6 beds and 4 beds respectively (share bathroom) You must walk through the 6 beds dorm to reach the 4 beds dorm and bathroom. There is another share toilet and shower beside the bungalow and one more toilet at the reception area available.
The Bungalow is within 15 meters of the beach so when you open the door in the morning you will have a fabulous sea view!
We also have a 4 bed deluxe ensuite dorm and a sea view 6 beds mixed dorm in our main building with beautiful sea views (The 6 beds dorm has 2 showers and 2 toilets available).
All our rooms have air conditioning available between 5 pm. to 11 am.
We have a total of 5 showers and 6 toilets for our guests.
We have excellent free Wi-Fi, Sun bed, Frisbee, Beach mats, game boards and Yoga mats.
Free drinking water!
We organize transfers for our guests to party in Chaweng for 100 baht each (There must be a min. of 6 guests and a max. of 10 guests).
Check in time from: 2 pm. (Please request for early or late check in)
Check out time: 11 am.
Café time: 8 am. - 10 pm.
Reception time: 8.30 am. – 8.30 pm.
We accept Thai baht cash, Visa card and Master card on arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>