Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our house was born with the intention that those who visit us can feel at home, with a quiet environment ideal to rest, but also an environment where you can meet people from all over the world and you can make friends from all sides, the open areas of rest and relaxation are designed to share with everyone in the house, every morning Edith or Daianna her daughter await you with a warm breakfast, pancakes and fresh fruit, or eggs and toast and fresh fruit, you can also enjoy fresh coffee or a delicious hot tea; If you need information about tours or make reservations for activities at home, you can do so at no extra cost.
You can use the kitchen if they need to prepare your meals, there are toilets available, TV, Internet, WIFI connection, laundry servie ( for pay) areas and a balcony to enjoy the summer or rainy nights on winter days.
Edith and Daianna her daughter, will be waiting for you at the time of your arrival, they are in charge of keeping the house in order and receiving all their guests, Betzy and Monse the younger daughters are also willing to help if they need something, They live right next to the house so they are always very close to help.
Our house has a rustic concept, with wood decorations, old remodeled items and decorated stalls, so guests who love the details and appreciate the power to recycle and beautify what may no longer be used will be welcome to enjoy this beautiful place made with a lot of love.
We are located in the Barrio Valle Bonito, 1km away from the center, a quiet neighborhood full of happy and helpful people, if you like to walk the walk to the center of Santa Elena is liberating, it is 15 minutes of walking with fresh air , we are 5 min by car from all the supermarkets, banks and areas of interest of Santa Elena and Monteverde, so we are relatively close but far from the noise and noise of the busy center of Santa Elena, all Monteverde activities have a pick up directly in the house so you do not have to worry where you can pick up your activities.
If you come by bus you can go from the terminal in Santa Elena in 15 minutes.
If they come by car, the address is available so they can arrive without problem.
If you need a private transport you can contact us to help them.
If you want to take a taxi, the cost is $ 3 from the center of Santa Elena to our house
don't Think more :D press Click and Book! Pura Vida!
Chillout House's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 09:00 to 21:00
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Reception available until 10 pm
Taxes not included: 13% ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>