Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Based on Chinese Box, you can explore more interesting places and experience the city's distinction and glamour. Finally, you will find Chinese Box is not only a hostel but also a 'travelers' home'.
* Free breakfast for Private Room
* Free vegetarian salad party(Mon)
* Family vegetarian dinner (Wed.)
* Free vegetarian dumpling party (Fri.)
* Professional & Traditional Chinese Kongfu Tea Course (afternoon)
Welcome to Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel, a traditional Beijing courtyard. We spent quite a few years traveling around most parts of China, so with these precious traveling experience, we know very well how to entertain backpackers with a clean and comfortable place full of fun.
---------- ORIGINAL TASTE AND FLAVOUR ----------
Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel has been carefully and originally preserved with a traditional Si-He-styled house, and nestled in the designated historic landmark Hu-Tong neighborhood (500-year-old) well protected by Beijing government. Its quiet and peaceful, and of course, very safe.
---------- NICE LOCATION ----------
If you are looking for a definitely cozy and convenient stay, this is it:
Within only 5-minute walking you can reach one of the subway stations, quite a few Chinese restaurants with delicious pecking duck, dumplings, etc, a hilarious local market, a super market (08:30-22:00), several 24-hour convenience stores, a fruit market, tea shops and so on.
----------FREE SERVICE ----------
* FREE bike rental
* FREE Internet and Wi-Fi
* FREE 24-hour hot shower
* FREE luggage storage
* FREE towels, linens and duvets
* FREE DVDs to borrow (hundreds of DVDs) and play
* FREE games to borrow
* FREE books to borrow including guidebooks such as LP series
* FREE air ticket booking
* FREE travel information
* FREE hostel booking in China
* The Great Wall ( Jinshanling to Simatai hiking, Mutianyu,etc) -- Discount, breakfast and lunch included
* Show tickets with discount (kungfu, Peking opera, acrobatic show)
* Camping tour ( ask for reception )
* Tibet tour booking and organization （email us if you are interested )
* Free vegetarian dumpling party (Fri.)
* Free tea ceremony in the afternoon
* Chinese language teaching and practice
* Chinese Majiang teaching and play
Finding hostel jobs abroad is a great way to save or supplement your travel funds and to stay on the road longer. You won't get rich from it, but you'll have more life experience and meet more interesting people than the average cubicle dweller! If you are a Spanish or Japanese native speaker, please feel free to email us!
Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel is always willing to be your best companion, thinking about what you care and making your journey as easy as possible...
Bachelors degree, From U.S, Canada, New Zealand, Austrailia, U.K, South Africa
----------Experience Chinese Culture via Tea Ceremony & Calligraphy ----------
Watch a graceful ceremony,
and find out the meaning of Chinese philosophy by sips.
Enjoy a brilliant performance, and learn from calligraphy mastersthrough participation.
Come and join us to explore the authenticity
of the ancient civilization
9：30-11：30am Every Sunday
Please contact us for more information
Chinese Box Courtyard Hostel, No.52 Xi Si Bei 2 (er) Tiao, Xi Si, Xi Cheng District, Beijing, China. （Subway Line 4: Xisi station Exit A, go towards nothern, turn left at the second Alley)
- Air Conditioning
第１, 国 China
第2, 大陸 Asia
Chinese Box Courtyard Hostelは言う
私の意見では、私たちの最もユニークな特徴の一つは、私たちの社会的なディナーです。毎週我々は金曜日の水曜日と餃子パーティーに月曜日、家族の夕食にバーベキューを整理します。伝統的な中国の餃子を作る方法を学ぶことに似全てのお客様。毎日午後には、我々は常にゲストのための茶道をして、いくつかのローカル中国の文化を紹介する。 Leoson, 所有者
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>