Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If cancelled or modified any time after reservation 50% of invoice value will be charged. If cancelled within 42 days upto arrival date 100% of the invoice cost for cancellation or modification fees will be charged. No-Show 100% charge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Being a family run hotel, a friendly and old-fashioned atmosphere is still maintained in our tradition-conscious establishment.
The hotel is surrounded by some of the most picturesque countryside on the Troodos mountain and is ideally situated for relaxation and peace lovers.
The distance of our hotel to Nicosia capital is 75 km or 70 minutes drive by car.
It offers 21 bedrooms with private showers, WC, hairdryer, Kettle, Fridge, TV with 38 international channels and some with balcony. A lounge with TV, restaurant and a spacious grape covered veranda complement the facilities.
Tasty breakfast for €6,50 each, excellent location, and the traditional atmosphere is the memory that each visitor takes back and cherishes.
In addition to central heating, guests are supplied with an electric heater in case they do not feel very comfortable. Additional blankets are also provided.
For walking lovers, there are very beautiful Natural Trails very near our place starting from 4 KLM up to 14 klm along through the forest. For swimming lovers, there is the Mediterranean Sea with very attractive beaches for only 75 km, 70 minutes drive.
Our area is famous for its religious and UNESCO monuments as well as for its Monasteries.
Discounts offered to our guests at the point of check-in (a) 5% for at least stay of 2 days (b) 8% for stay of 3 days (c) Stay 4 days and you pay for 3 days (d) last minute booking i.e. from 04,00-20.00 hrs discount 10% provided you stay on the same day of booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>