Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our 9-bed mixed dorm is in the loft and offers personal fans, night tables with lockers, and electrical plugs for every guest. Private rooms include a queen bed, fan, large open closet, and window. All guests have access to shared bathrooms with hot water shower, free wifi, free drinking water, indoor & outdoor common areas, and safe storage for luggage. We offer tour & shuttle services at great prices, laundry service, and a mini tienda. If you are looking for a place where you can feel at home, meet fellow travelers, and relax in a little jungle paradise, Ciao Cacao is perfect for you!
Located in the heart of Flores, one block away from the central park and the waterfront of the lake Peten Itza. We are less than 5 minutes walk from the bus stop. We are at the corner of two callejones (the tiny streets inside the island) with Sky Bar at one entrance and restaurant Achiote at the other. You will find us by the many vines and banana plants spilling our from our garden.
We have a very sweet kitten named Lola who loves to play with guests!
Ciao Cacao Hostel & Vegan cafe Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Reception is open from 09.00 to 21.00, but if a guest is arriving outside those hours they just need to advise us ahead of time or call upon arrival.
This is not a suitable accommodation for children under 17. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>