Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is fantastic. We are located near to the bay of Cancun, so in a couple of minutes from our facilities you can go there walking and enjoy the very best of The Gulf of Mexico and the Cancun´s Bay. In addition, we are also near to other tourist attractions of the area such as Estadio Olímpico Andrés Quintana Roo, Planetario De Cancún and Plaza del Artesano, amongst other places that can be reached on foot with no problem and easily.
We offer two different types of rooms for our guests and travellers. In this sense, we offer a 10 bed dorm for those venturesome travellers who are looking for discovering the city and living adventures. Meanwhile, for those people seeking for a more relaxing experience, we offer a double bedroom that is ideal for couples or friends who do not mind sleep together. In addition, we also have several amenities and common areas in which the travellers and guests can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Cielo 2 Cancun Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00.
Check out before 14:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The reception is open from 08.00 to 22.00
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>